Living back in LA, baking is sometimes the last thing on my mind. It’s just gets so hot down here in the summer! My kitchen is so small that once the oven is on, the whole house is cooking. Literally.
I try to keep my baking in the early morning or late night so it’s a little cooler, but my sweet tooth can’t tell time. Silly tooth.
That’s where this no bake s’mores cheesecake comes in. There’s no oven or heat involved. You simply beat some ingredients together and eat it with a spoon. Now you can have dessert any time you want it!
- 7-oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 – 8-oz. packages of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 12-oz. container of Cool Whip (I used light)
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- extra dark chocolate hot fudge