If you love peanut butter cookies, you are going to want to make these Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies! A deliciously perfect peanut butter cookie, loaded with Snickers, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanuts. These might be some of the best peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had, and that’s not something I say often! You’re not you when you’re hungry, so have a peanut butter Snickers cookie!
While I love peanut butter cookies, they’ve never been a go-to cookie for me. They can be, to be honest, be a bit boring to me. I like stuff in my cookies. I like to chew. These cookies solve that problem. While I didn’t add caramel bits, that would be a fantastic addiction to these Snickers Cookies to really round out the Snickers flavors.
- 1 and 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt (I recommend Maldon sea salt flakes)
- 2 cups cut up Snickers Bars or Snickers Baking Bites
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts