Sometimes you go to the grocery store to get some fresh fruit and eggs. You don’t need anything else, but you have a lot on your mind. It wanders, you wander. The next thing you know you have random ingredients like giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars and Chocolate Frosted Flakes (for real) in your cart. It happens. Then these happen. Peanut Butter Brownies.
I had no intentions of making brownies today, but these items just followed me home. So what’s a girl to do? Clearly, make peanut butter brownies. Chocolate and peanut butter therapy right here folks.
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix or recipe
- Ingredients as called for on mix or in recipe
- 2 jumbo Reese's Peanut Butter Bars (or use peanut butter cups or other peanut butter candies)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups cereal such as Chocolate Frosted Flakes, Frosted Flakes or even Cocoa Krispies