I do not know what is up with my oh my jeez chocolate cravings lately.
I've made these moist & chewy brownies 3 times this week.
Three, Tres, .....3 times.
- Three, Tres, .....3 times.
- I can understand feeling the urge to bake one, or even two batches of these (get the baggy pants out) brownies.
- Ain't nobody's waistline got room fo' dat.
- But they are soooo good. And bad. At the same time.
- You'll soon see why when you read the first ingredient(s).
- And the brownie batter is mixed together right in your saucepan.
- How easy is that?
- Easy Homemade Saucepan Brownies
- Print Recipe
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 4 Heaping Tablespoons Cocoa
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts, Optional