When the boys are away, the girls must play......In the Kitchen!
- When the boys are away, the girls must play......In the Kitchen!
- Pin It
- Pin It
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Club Crackers (enough for 2 layers)
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Place 1 layer of club crackers in a greased 9x13 pan (see pic below). In large saucepan over low heat, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, milk and butter. Stir and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. (Be patient, keep heat low & stir to keep mixture from burning). Pour mixture over crackers. Cover with another layer of club crackers. In microwave melt peanut butter and chocolate chips until smooth. Pour and spread over top layer of club crackers. Refrigerate until cooled. Cut into bars.
- Pour caramel sauce over crackers.
- Pour chocolate over second cracker layer.