These PF Chang’s copycat turkey lettuce wraps, made in only 15 minutes, are prepared with lean ground turkey, making them a healthy & gluten free option!
If you’ve ever been to a PF Chang’s, there’s a 99.9% chance, you’ve had their famous lettuce wraps!
While I don’t frequent many chain restaurants, (I’m lucky to have so many amazing local options in San Diego!) I do have to say that I don’t mind a little PF Chang’s every once in a while, some Chicken Lettuce Wraps, followed by Sweet & Sour Chicken, delish! But, I also love being able to make these recipes at home for a little less money and a lot less calories!
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb Jennie-O Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup diced onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce (tamari for gluten free)
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 (8 oz) can whole water chestnuts (drained & diced)
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 head butter lettuce