Take your favorite veggie pizza toppings, roll them up in buttery crescent rolls with three different cheeses and you have these delicious veggie pizza rolls!
I was inspired to make this recipe after one of my favorites from 2014, Greek Crescent Rolls, and now I can definitely say that these Cheesy Veggie Pizza Rolls will be one of my favorites from 2015!
The great thing about this recipe is that you can eat one or two as an appetizer or snack, or eat a few for dinner. After I made them I ate a couple as a snack, then the next day I ate a few for dinner… at 9 AM… ok breakfast, I ate them for breakfast, don’t judge me 😉
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- ½ cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- ¼ cup peperoncinis (sliced)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 (8 oz) cans crescent roll dough