Although summer is prime corn season, we still have about another month to enjoy the delicious vegetable and this salad is the perfect way to do so!
An ideal salad for all of my vegetarian friends, this dish is delicious, filling and loaded with protein, vitamins and flavor!
I created the avocado salad dressing a couple weeks ago and have been looking for the perfect salad to premiere it on! After one bite of this scrumptious salad, I knew it was the one.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 ears corn (grilled – kernels removed)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ cup avocado dressing (recipe below)
- 2 avocados
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (zested)
- 4 limes (juiced)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup mirin
- 1 tbsp Enzo Olive Oil
- 1 tsp black pepper