Last week I had a bag of cherries leftover from my delicious Bourbon Bacon Cherry Crumble and a bunch of fresh tarragon left from preparing my Zucchini Corn Cakes with Tarragon Remoulade, so I decided to combine the two in a scrumptious Chicken Salad!
Sticking with my “Glutenless in August” theme, I picked up a loaf of Rudi’s Multigrain Gluten Free Bread. I’m not BS-ing you here, this is some of the best bread I’ve ever had! It was really flavorful and toasted up perfectly for the base of my Chicken Salad Sandwich.
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 lemon (zest and juiced)
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon (minced)
- 2 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups chicken (cooked and shredded)
- ¼ cup walnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup cherries (pitted and chopped)
- ¼ cup celery (chopped)
- 4 slices Rudi's Gluten Free Multigrain Bread
- 1 cup fresh spinach