Inspired by Summer Desserts and my favorite Sonic drink from childhood, I created these delicious Mini Cherry Limeade Tarts filled with zesty, creamy cherry lime filling and topped with fresh lime zest and maraschino cherries!
I made this dessert gluten free by creating a gluten free tart dough made with Premium Gold Gluten Free Flour blend.
The result was a super cute, super delicious treat, perfect for the summer BBQ I took them to yesterday!
- 1 1/2 cups Premium Gold Gluten Free Flour
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter (quartered)
- 1/2 cup ice cold water
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz black cherry greek yogurt
- 3 limes (2 zested & juiced – 1 reserved)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 24 maraschino cherries