After preparing loads of delicious recipes containing buffalo sauce for my friends graduation party this weekend, I caught the “Buffalo Sauce Bug” and decided to come up with a totally new recipe featuring the delicious sauce!
I had a roll of phyllo dough in the fridge, so I decided to wrap the buffalo chicken in the flakey, delicious exterior, then pack the inside with some my favorite buffalo sauce accouterments like blue cheese and carrots!
The result was a flavorful roll packed with spiciness, creaminess and crunch, wrapped in a light, flakey crust!
- 20 sheets phyllo dough
- 1/4 cup Enzo Olive Oil
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup carrots (shredded)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis (sliced)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing (optional – for dipping)