Wrap each cone tightly in aluminum foil, covering it completely and tucking any excess foil into the cone cavity. Spray the foil cones with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut the pastry sheet along the fold marks to form 3 rectangles. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 4 strips, making 12 strips in all.
Press the ends of 2 pastry strips together. Starting at the pointed end of the cone, wind the pastry strip around 1 cone, slightly overlapping edges of pastry (strip will not reach the bottom of the cone). Spray the pastry cone with the cooking spray and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar. Place the pastry cone on its side, with the end of the strip facing down, onto a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips.
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- Vegetable cooking spray
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Homemade Caramel Sauce, warmed
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped pecans