Cinnamon Rolls - ooey gooey cinnamony goodness, right? But they take so long to make from scratch and who wants to knead and roll out dough?? You just want to enjoy the deliciousness! Me TOO!!
I found this easy recipe on Pillsbury.com and HAD to try it! I changed up the recipe just a little bit to suit our tastes, and they turned out oh so yummy! Now I'm sitting here and they are all I can think about, but I've already had one...okay two - in my defense they are small. It's true! I bet at least 2 of these are equal to one of those ginormous cinnamon rolls you can get at the mall!
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinners rolls
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk