S’mores Ice Cream Bars combine all the flavors you love about s’mores into a delicious frozen treat. Made with layers of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, mini marshmallows on a no-bake graham cracker crust.
I just realized how quickly this summer is flying by. Didn’t it seem like not too long ago the flowers started blooming and we had to change our clocks ahead? How are we now in the middle of summer? I’ve even spotted pumpkins and Halloween decor starting to show up on some store shelves already. Yikes! Seriously???
- **Oreo Cookie Crust
- 22 Oreo cookies (or any Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies), crushed with the cream filling (about 2 cups)
- 4-5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2½ cups of Vanilla Ice Cream (homemade or store-bought)
- 2½ cups of Chocolate Ice Cream (homemade or store-bought)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 3-4 Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1½ cups toasted mini marshmallows, divided
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips