I am heading to Denver today for a quick fun trip! My sister, her hubby and mine are all going to the Guns N’ Roses concert tomorrow night! To tell you I’m excited would be an understatement. They are my favorite band in the world and this will be my third time seeing them since their reunion tour! I know I’m crazy, but I don’t care. haha CANT. WAIT.
Before I head out of town I wanted to share with you guys these amazing SWEET PORK NACHOS! I made these nachos a few Saturdays ago when I knew we would be chilling at home all day. You know, those great lazy Saturdays when you don’t even get out of your P.J’s? Yep, one of those. I put the pork in the crock pot early in the morning and by dinner time we were shoving heavenly nachos in our mouths. SO good.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) block regular cream cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 pound white american cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes (found in deli)
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine (optional)
- Tortilla Chips