I was looking for a fun dessert for our 4th of July dinner last week. I wanted something easy and no-bake. When I found this yummy S’mores Pudding Cake I KNEW it would be a great choice. I love pudding cakes like this. They couldn’t be easier to make. In fact, it’s so easy I had Kelsey make it for me. She loves helping me cook and bake lately. I am definitely letting go of control in the kitchen and I am reaping all the benefits!
There are layers of graham crackers, chocolate pudding and marshmallow goodness inside this cake. Just like a S’mores treat but in cake form! I topped it off with extra marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and chocolate syrup. We all really loved it!
- 1 (3.9 oz.) box JELLO instant chocolate pudding
- 9 graham crackers (broken crosswise so you have 18 squares)
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup