I love eating salads year round. They’re not just for Summer, in my book. This AUTUMN CHOPPED SALAD is a new one I’m swooning over and it’s perfect for the Fall season!
This delicious salad is filled with chopped leafy greens, apples, cranberries, bacon (yes, bacon ), pecans and feta cheese. This unique combo makes for one incredible salad. All the textures and flavors will have you swooning!
I think I’m going to make this again for Thanksgiving. It’s the perfect salad to compliment that turkey dinner with!
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups Spring Mix lettuce
- 2 small Red delicious or Gala apples, chopped or sliced thin
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- Creamy Poppy Seed salad dressing (I like Krafts)