September is here and I could not be happier! Fall is quickly approaching so that means soup and stew season is almost here. Yippee! I’m not sad at all to say goodbye to the crazy heat. Summer was fun but I’m ready for the holidays.
I can’t think of anything better than eating a warm bowl of stew on a chilly day. Too bad we’re still soaring in the high 90’s here, but before we know it the weather will be cooling down and we’ll be enjoying this amazing stew again. It’s the perfect Sunday meal to make for your loved ones. I’ve been making this for years and love to serve it with our favorite rolls. It is beyond delicious!
- 2 (1 oz) packages of Dry Onion Soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 pounds lean Beef Stew Meat (cut up into bite sized pieces)
- 5 medium Potatoes, peeled and diced into 1 inch pieces
- 6 large Carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 cans Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Ketchup