I love white chocolate and raspberry together! And this beautiful tart has the added bonus of a dark chocolate cookie crumb crust. The mascarpone cheese in the filling makes it so smooth and creamy. It’s the perfect contrast to the tart raspberries. This tart would also be fabulous with an assortment of fresh berries, or even other fresh fruit.
I definitely recommend going with the mascarpone cheese in this recipe, but you could substitute cream cheese in a pinch. The filling isn’t overly sweet, so if you do use cream cheese, you’ll probably want to add some additional sugar. This is the kind of dessert that is so easy to put together, but makes in impressive presentation. So go ahead and let everyone think you spent hours in the kitchen.
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped white chocolate or chips
- 3 pints fresh raspberries, washed and thoroughly dried