Homemade marshmallow ice cream makes up the filling in this easy S’mores Ice Cream Cake!
Pound cake, chocolate sauce, and graham cracker crumbs make up the rest of this easy, no-bake treat!
You may or may not know this, but National S’mores Day is August 1oth. Not sure how that came to be and I’m not really sure I care. I don’t really get into food holidays. I missed Donut Day, Brownie Day, Cookie Day, Margarita Day… all of this. I love each of those foods, but I’m not sure why we are taking one day to celebrate them. We should celebrate these glorious foods all year long!
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- cup heavy cream
- 3 campfire marshmallows (the extra large marshmallows)
- campfire marshmallows (the extra large marshmallows)
- 1 10.75 oz frozen pound cake, thawed
- oz frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping
- cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- cup graham cracker crumbs