Veggie Pizza meets Cobb Salad in a delicious Cobb Crescent Roll Pizza appetizer that’s light, fresh, and packed with flavor!
There is nothing more exciting for me as a food blogger than seeing one of my recipes go CRAZY on the Internet. It’s like this awesome sense of validation that makes all the time and energy that goes into blogging totally worth it. The funny thing about it, though, is that you never really know which recipes are going to take off….and which are going to go absolutely nowhere. Sure, you might have an idea (e.g. desserts do better than vegetables and people like monkey bread) but it still always feels like a little bit of a crapshoot.
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ c. chopped romaine lettuce
- ⅓ c. chopped grape tomatoes
- ⅓ c. cooked corn
- ½ c. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ c. crumbled blue cheese
- 4 pieces cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 or 2 hard boiled eggs (to taste), chopped