Sweet and spicy cajun marinade and an orange glaze – loaded with fresh avocado salsa, greens, purple cabbage, and fresh cilantro. LOVE these layers of flavors!
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!!! Taco tuesday came a day early this week. Introducing my all-time favorite fish taco/any-taco: Orange-glazed cajun salmon tacos – loaded with avocado salsa, purple cabbage, greens, and topped with cilantro and sour cream. YUM.
Fun fact: Taco Tuesday’s are a real thing in college. Like even more of a thing than in high school. Local restaurant. Tacos. Chips. Salsa. Friends. Memories. & more. It’s the best thing ever.
- 2 Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced red or green cabbage
- mixed greens