Peanut Butter Brownie Fudge | Combining two of the most popular flavors together to create an incredible fudge! Use your favorite brownie mix to be on your way to creating a unique type of fudge. There’s no denying that peanut butter and chocolate are meant to be together. Most fudge recipes are a mixture of both and can be really sweet.
Wow your guests and add a brownie layer! I used a Ghiradelli Brownie mix. Only the best for my guests! Everyone was surprised and happy to see the brownie layer. Don’t forget about the peanut butter M&M’s!
- 1 (20 ounce) box Ghirardelli brownie mix
- (20 ounce) box Ghirardelli brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- large eggs
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag plus 1 cup peanut butter chips
- (10 ounce) bag plus 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter M&M's
- cups peanut butter M&M's