Finding Dory Ocean Water Cupcakes | Perfect for a Finding Dory Party, pool party, or to celebrate shark week! I fashioned this cupcake after the popular raspberry lemon lime ocean water punch. Along with my Water Splash Frosting these cupcakes are perfect for any kid’s summer party. What a great way to add a splash of fun to your party.
Up close look at the cupcake stand.
You can use a white cake mix or make my Favorite Vanilla Cupcake Recipe (I’ll have directions for both below). To give the batter little pops of flavor, I mixed in some blueberry jello powder to some of the batter.
- 2 vanilla beans, split with seeds removed or 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup lemon lime soda
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons DRY berry blue jello powder
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup lemon lime soda
- 2 tablespoons DRY berry blue jello powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (2 pound) bag confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract