Semi Homemade Mini Caramel Apple Pies | Quick and easy pies perfect for parties or game day. Adding the caramel to the inside makes these pies mess free and perfect for entertaining. For this recipe I used my Perfect Every Time 10 Minute Pie Crust recipe. You can also use any store bought dough, making these Mini Caramel Apple Pies the perfect semi homemade dessert.
TIP: I used my pastry blender to chop up the apple pie filling.
Cut the pie dough into 3½-inch circles and use shy of 1 tablespoon of filling.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 recipe of Perfect Every Time 10 Minute Pie Crust
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ground cinnamon
- Turbino (raw) sugar or coarse sugar