You get more bang for your buck with a jalapeno popper by stuffing it into a chicken breast, in this Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe. The chicken comes out oh so tender and juicy, and the delicious spicy, creamy, bacon-y center provides the perfect kick. Each stuffed breast is just 5 Points +, making this a perfect, low Points Weight Watchers Chicken Recipe for an easy and unique weeknight dinner. It would also work for a sophisticated Super Bowl Sunday dinner recipe! If you love jalapeno poppers, this recipe is a must try. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 4 fillets
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 3 slices extra lean turkey bacon, cooked and diced
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp fat free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste