I’ve been blessed with many teachers throughout my life and they’ve come in all shapes and sizes. My grandmother. Dear friends. My husband. Books. Cancer. Healers. Doctors. The list goes on. Some teachers have been kind, some tough, and others have been a little off their rockers (in the best possible way). But what I’ve noticed over the years is that my most powerful teachers walk on all fours. A dairy cow who lived across the street from my childhood home. My soul-kitty Crystal (who I dedicated my second book to). Lately, I’ve been lucky enough to share my home with two wise, silly beings because of our choice to embrace animal adoption and animal rescue.
- American Holistic Veterinary Association
- Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy
- American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Veterinary Botanical Medicine Association