Posted by: Katrina / in Chicken , Dinner , Quick & Easy Meals 1 Comment I had wanted to try spatchcocking a chicken for years, but I was too scared too. It seemed like it was everywhere though, on every cooking show I turned on, in ever magazine I bought. It was going to be so juicy, it was...
- 1 whole chicken, 3 to 4lbs, backbone removed.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- fresh rosemany sprigs
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed