Entertain This Holiday Season with Martha Stewart Wine Co.
posted by Katie on December 14, 2017 0 comments »
Thank you Martha Stewart Wine Co. for sending samples to my doorstep. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’m sharing all about how to Entertain This Holiday Season with Martha Stewart Wine Co. with ease and shipments of wine delivered right to your door!
The holidays can be a crazy time. I’m all about simplifying as much as possible, so when the folks at Martha Stewart reached out and asked me if I wanted to try out Martha Stewart Wine Co. I instantly said yes. With guest popping in and out I’m always in need of a bottle or two of wine on hand. So you might be wondering, what is Martha Stewart Wine Co.? It’s a direct-to-consumer wine service, bringing you wines that Martha Stewart loves. Martha Stewart Wine Co. delivers carefully curated selections of these wines straight to your door.
I had fun looking at the website and checking out all the different wines. I also like how they have different wine packs that are already bundled together for you.
The first wine pack I selected was a “West Coast Wines” – a selection of fruit-forward of reds and whites from California to Washington State.
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WINES:
- 2014 MYTH Riesling, United States • Nectarine, apricot, and honey
- 2015 Cannery Row Chardonnay, United States • Apple, nectarine, melon, vanilla, oak
- 2016 Spencer Family Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc, United States • Green apple, grapefruit, fig
- 2016 Monarch Glen Merlot, United States • Tangy cherry, sweet berries
- 2016 Longchase Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon, United States • Raspberry, cherry, baking spice
- 0 comments