I may not get to feast on cherries or peaches this summer. But the promise of juicy, luscious Indian mangoes before the season ends, is lucrative enough to miss them all..
You might have guessed by now. I’m visiting home after two long years.. I’ve got to see what my Bangalore looks like, how it has changed or how it hasn’t, feel the inflation shock first hand and do all the things that I haven’t in the last couple of years.. Excited for my little girl to meet her grand parents, all of this and many things untold..
- White balance is off
- Too bright light
- Saturation is off
- Aesthetics are off
- Can’t see the subject
- Focus point is too small/low/not adequate
- Blown out highlights distracting
- Props completely covering/ hiding the subject
- Artificial light directed right on the food is not really pleasant
- Color palette is too dark to be enticing
- Styling not rendering the food appetizing
- Camera angle not bringing out the the Yum factor
- Plating, color scheme, shot, camera angle