Hamburger and Zucchini Skillet ~ Delicious One Pan Dinner That is Light & Healthy! Loaded with Zucchini, Hamburger, Brown Rice, Green Pepper, and Tomatoes! On the Table in 30 Minutes!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
Check out our online Home Decor & Clothing Boutique Drops of Sunshine!
PIN IT HERE!
Motherhood is dang hard you guys. It’s like you just wait for the other foot to drop 90% of the time. Things are going along well and you know, you just know that in the next moment it’s all going to crumble around you more than likely. It’s enough to cause someone anxiety. I sometimes think I have it because I’m always waiting for something to go wrong again!
- 1 lb ground beef
- lb ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- tsp chili powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper
- tsp pepper
- 3 medium zucchini, cubed
- medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 c. water
- c. water
- 1 c. uncooked instant brown rice
- c. uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 c. shredded colby jack cheese
- c. shredded colby jack cheese