Peanut Butter and Banana Icebox Cake ~ Homemade Light & Fluffy Peanut Butter Mousse Layered with Peanut Butter Cookies and Bananas and then Drizzled with Peanut Butter! The Perfect No Bake Dessert!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter HERE so you never miss a new recipe!
PIN IT HERE!
Ever since I was first introduced to Icebox Cakes I was in love! Can you believe I hadn’t made one or even heard of one until I started blogging? Obviously I was missing out on an epic dessert! You guys have loved my No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Icebox Cake, Peanut Butter Fudge Icebox Cake, and my first ever icebox cake – Skinny Strawberry Banana Ice Box Cake. They are some of my favorite summer desserts because they are no bake! I know when it’s HOT outside and HUMID the last thing I look forward to doing is turning on my oven. I’m sure you are right there with me.
- 1 3/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 c. powdered sugar, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 20 oz (about 1 1/2 packages) peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 c. milk in small bowl
- 5 medium bananas
- 2/3 c. heaving whipping cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter