Light Italian Shrimp & Rice Skillet Recipe ~ Easy, One Pot Meal that’s Full of Flavor! This has it all from Garlic, to Shrimp, Rice and Italian Tomatoes! This is the Perfect Dinner Ready in 30 Minutes!
I may have over indulged in Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies or maybe it was all the Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels or possibly the Rolo Peanut Butter Blossoms! Maybe all of them? Whatever I over indulged in it left me craving real food that was good for me again. I’m glad Christmas only comes along once a year! It wouldn’t be so bad if it was only one day of treats and sweets but when you have six Christmas celebrations you kind of feel like the entire month of December is full of sweets and treats!
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen raw, peeled, deveined tail-on shrimp, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Thrive™ Algae Oil
- 1/2 c. diced yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8.8 oz) microwaveable Brown Rice Pouches, prepared
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Basil, Garlic & Oregano diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley