A creamy and decadent no-bake dessert filled with layers of chocolate graham crackers, peanut butter cream, hot fudge sauce, and whipped cream.
Hello, everyone! This is Allison, from Celebrating Sweets. I’m back with another tasty treat to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Today’s recipe combines two of my absolute favorite flavors – chocolate and peanut butter! I will take chocolate and peanut butter any way I can get ’em. I can even make a meal out of spoonfuls of peanut butter sprinkled with chocolate chips (try it, it’s delish!). Although I’ve made many recipes featuring this fabulous combo, this was my first time using them in an icebox cake.
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar (sifted if lumpy)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- One 14 oz box chocolate graham crackers (you won't use all of them)
- One jar hot fudge sauce (at least 11.5 oz), warm enough to easily pour but not hot
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped