Salted Butterscotch Coffee Cake ~ Moist Butterscotch Cake with a Cinnamon Swirl and Salted Butterscotch Glaze!
Today we are celebrating Cathy from Lemon Tree Dwelling‘s upcoming bundle of joy’s arrival!
Seems like we have a lot of babies coming in blog land lately! We just celebrated Lisa over at Wine & Glue‘s Baby Shower and now we are celebrating Cathy’s!
Want to know something interesting? Cathy and Lisa are besties in real life and they just happen to be due a few weeks apart and this isn’t the first time it’s happened. Pretty cool huh?
- 1 (15.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
- *Cinnamon Swirl
- 1/2 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- *Salted Butterscotch Glaze
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. butterscotch ice cream topping
- 2-3 tsp milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt