Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Wild Rice Soup ~ Slow Cooked Soup Loaded with Cheesy, Carrots, Chicken & Wild Rice!
There is nothing like soup on cold winter days. It warms you from the inside out. There’s nothing better than a crock-pot soup recipe so it’s waiting to greet you after work on a weeknight in my opinion! I hate coming home and wondering what I’m going to make. Sure I try to do the whole menu planning but I’m driven by emotions and sometimes it’s hard to tell what I’m going to feel like making four days in advance so it’s always changing. I would say it’s a rough draft of menu ideas for the week!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 5 c. milk
- 1 jar cheese whiz (15 oz)
- 2 (15 oz) cans wild rice, drained
- 1 c. diced and peeled carrots
- 1/4 c. Real Bacon bits