Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries – creamy and delicious, green tea tasting, little bites of cheesecake, totally yummy!
I don’t mean to brag or anything, but I am quite proud of these mini green tea cheesecakes and I am so happy to share the recipe with you. What we have here are a dozen Matcha mini cheesecakes with an oreo cookie crust and white chocolate covered strawberries, which I finally drizzled with some chocolate ganache. Well that’s a mouthful, no pun intended.
- 1 cup (4.8 oz or 135 g) crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 pkg (16 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp matcha (green tea powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries, with stems on
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 4 oz chocolate chips, semisweet