Buffalo Chicken French Loaf – a delicious French baguette loaded with buffalo chicken, cheese and baked to perfection. A perfect snack for the Super Bowl.
With Super Bowl Sunday fast approaching I bet you’re looking for some great appetizers or snacks. Well I’ll be honest, I’m no Super Bowl fan, nor will I be watching it. But that doesn’t stop this gal from enjoying all the good food. Not that I’d need an excuse, but hey I will take advantage of it.
I love buffalo anything, and I have a few buffalo chicken recipes on here like my buffalo meatballs, buffalo wings, buffalo chicken quesadillas or potato skins. However, that’s not going to stop me from having more buffalo recipes. Ask me if I have a favorite, and that’s another story. I might be biased here because this is my latest recipe, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say this buffalo chicken french loaf is quite at the top of my list simply because of the buffalo chicken, lots of cheddar cheese plus of course the blue cheese, which you must have with buffalo anything.
- ½ long French baguette, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 chicken breasts from a roasted chicken, shredded (about 2 cups of shredded chicken)
- ¼ to ½ cup Frank's Red Buffalo Wing Sauce or any buffalo wing sauce you prefer
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- chopped parsley for garnish (optional)