Lately I’ve been living on wraps for lunch and dinner. I’ve been extremely busy and wraps are about the only thing that I’ve been making. But even so, I still like bold flavors, even in my wraps.
I have to admit that I love my buffalo sauce and I’ll use it every chance I get. However, I didn’t have buffalo sauce here so I used hot sauce, worked just as fine. I made 4 of these wraps and they did not last long. I only got a chance to eat one and my dear husband snitched the other 3. Oh well, the sacrifices us girls make.
- 4 (6 inch) small whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 chicken breasts (from a roast chicken), shredded or chopped
- 1 or 2 tbsp Frank's Red hot sauce
- freshly ground black pepper