This is what I’m talking about! Loads of spaghetti smothered in ricotta cheese and sour cream, topped with meaty spaghetti sauce and baked to perfection!
You were saying? Uh yes, this is the weeknight dinner you have all been waiting for! This is the dinner everyone will come to, the kids, the spouse, the neighbors, the friends. Don’t worry there’s enough here to go around for everyone.
Here I go again making food for a dozen when there’s only 2 of us. But you know what, for once this is something that will not go to waste because I for one love love love this dish.
- 10 oz spaghetti (a package of spaghetti is about 14 oz, I didn't use the whole package but feel free to use it all)
- 1 (15 oz) container of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz or 650 ml) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- parsley for garnish (optional)