Better than Sex Cake – with a name like this how can you go wrong? Chocolate cake, soaked with sweetened condensed milk, caramel topping, cool whip and pecans.
I have a naughty cake for you! Well the name is naughty but the cake is crazy awesome!
When Penny, a reader, sent me this recipe I just knew I had to make it. How could I not? With a name like better than sex cake, I knew I had to make it and see how it would compare to sex in a pan. I just had to, cause that’s just how I roll!
So I did, and although I’m giving you the full recipe here, don’t pay attention to my 8×8 glass pan you see in the picture because the hand model told me to only make a little bit since there are only 2 of us and we’re not going to eat all that cake. Well that’s the last time I’ll listen to him! Now I have to fight him for that cake because every chance he gets he goes to the fridge and steals a bite or two. There’s not much left, oh how I wish I made the whole thing. So please if you make this, please make the whole thing, because you will thank me.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix (any brad will do, I used Duncan Hines)
- ½ small can sweetened condensed milk (1 can is 14 oz, so use about 7 oz)
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping (I used Smuckers caramel syrup)
- 1 8 oz container cool whip (whipped topping)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup toffee bits (I used Skor bits)