That’s one delicious salad there! Greek salad is by far my favorite salad ever. This salad was extra special though. This salad was made with love by my dear husband.
The only pleasure I take from being sick is having my husband cater to me. But it’s true, I love it, my husband makes me teas, and lunch and dinner and it just feels wonderful. But all kidding aside this is one great salad. This is our recipe for Greek salad that we make over and over again. The only thing we change with it is the type of olives we use. Normally we use Kalamata olives but this time we used these huge green olives.
- 6 cocktail tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 english cucumber, chopped
- ½ red onion, roughly chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives or green olives, cut in half
- ½ - 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (I like more feta)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- freshly ground pepper