Knockout Chicken Salad Sandwiches – totally delicious and super quick, leaving you more time to enjoy the summer.
Chicken salad sandwich is truly one of my favorite lunches. It’s something that’s super quick to put together and delicious at the same time.
This particular chicken salad however is to die for. It’s crunchy because it has chopped pecans and it’s a bit sweet because it has grapes. I think adding these two ingredients to a traditional chicken salad, totally turns this salad into a star.
- 2½ cups cooked chicken, diced
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 10 slices of your favorite bread