Homemade Hawaiian pizza, easy to make and once you try it, you’ll never order pizza again. Homemade and fresh with bacon!
Lately we’ve been making pizza pretty much every weekend and I have to say once you start making pizza at home, you will never order pizza again. You have control over all the ingredients that go on your pizza so you can’t beat that. If you’re afraid of making the pizza dough, don’t be, it’s very simple. I’ve been using my simple recipe for making pizza dough and the great thing about this recipe is that it makes enough pizza dough for 2 large pizzas or 3 medium size pizzas. So you make the dough once and you’re good for a couple weekends.
- ⅓ pizza dough (from easy pizza dough recipe, link above)
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup fried bacon, cut in small pieces
- ½ cup ham, chopped in cubes
- ½ cup pineapple, chopped in cubes
- ½ cup shiiitake mushrooms (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- pepper to taste