This recipe for Italian Potato Salad, a starter or side recipe, is simple, delicious and an all time favorite.
I love potato salad in general, but anytime you add bacon to anything, it makes it a thousand times better, so this potato salad is awesome. This potato salad is quick and easy to make, basically all you need to wait for is boiling the potatoes and frying the bacon, the rest is just assembling everything together.
So without further ado start up by peeling, cleaning and cutting about 5 potatoes into small cubes.
- 5 large potatoes cubed and boiled
- 6 slices of bacon fried and chopped in small pieces
- 1 celery stalk cut in small pieces
- 5 green onions cut in small pieces
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese