Serve this Bacon Cauliflower Garlic Fried Rice with a tangy Asian tomato ginger salad and fried egg for a healthy, low-carb breakfast.
I’m a big fan of cauliflower and fried rice, so I’ve been wanting to make cauliflower fried rice for a while but just hadn’t gotten around to it.
I’ve almost always got a head of cauliflower in my fridge, so one morning, I decided to make this Bacon Cauliflower Garlic Fried Rice for breakfast. To make cauliflower “rice” simply put cut up cauliflower pieces in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or other flavorless oil
- 8-10 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 strips antibiotic-free, uncured bacon
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or soy sauce
- Asian Tomato Ginger Lime Salad
- 2 poached or fried eggs
- Fresh Thai Chili Garlic Sauce