These Mexican Turkey Taco Meatloaf Muffins are packed with flavor and fun to eat.
Disclosure: I was asked to participate in the McCormick Gluten-Free Recipe Mixes Launch as a member of the Healthy Aperture Blogger Network. I received free samples of McCormick Gluten-Free Mixes from McCormick mentioned in this post. I was compensated for my time.
If you’ve been following my blog, you probably know that my youngest son has a thing for tacos and nachos. When I make nachos, I usually put some leftover taco meat on top. I think he likes not only the taco seasoning, but all the toppings.
- 2 carrots, peeled, trimmed, cut into chunks
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed, cut into chunks
- 1 medium onion, peeled, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pack McCormick Gluten-Free Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded cheese, optional