Try it once and you will be hooked… these Chocolate Covered Potato Chip Blondies are the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
I often test out new recipes on Instagram before sharing them on my blog. I love my Instagram friends and love their brutal honesty when it comes to new things.
Fully expecting there to be a significant backlash for these out-of-the-ordinary blondies, I prepared for the worst.
But the opposite happened… people loved them.
I got the recipe from the new book, Brownies, Blondies, and Bars from Back for Seconds.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 113g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (56g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups crushed potato chips with ridges
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips