Making Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls has never been easier nor more delicious!
I stood in front on my refrigerator for what seemed like hours, staring at the same left-over containers and condiments almost willing there to be something new and exciting.
I had pizza dough but no pepperoni and taco meat but no shells and plenty of ketchup (I just canned a bunch of homemade stuff) but nothing to put it on. But, there was a package of cream cheese in there… maybe I could make a semi-homemade version of cinnamon rolls with that pizza dough?
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can store-bought pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Pumpkin Pie Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt