I have never created a more delicious way to use up zucchini! This decadent bread is going to become a classic in your house just like it has in mine!
I have more zucchini than I know what to do with, so coming up with NEW ways to use it has been a challenge this year. But man, it has been a FUN challenge!
This bread tastes exactly like an Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart bread. I had a hard time sharing it at first, because I knew that once everyone tried it there would be none left!
Recipe adapted from Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium zucchini peeled, cored - if large, and finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup lukewarm milk
- 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast